Whenever a year ends and another one begins, it’s an opportunity to realign yourself and set new goals for the upcoming year. One of the number one New Year’s resolutions is to live a healthier lifestyle. Now, whether your intention is to workout more or eat healthier or even to meditate once a week, let us help you achieve whatever health and fitness goals you’re reaching for! We invite you to get fit inside and out!!
Here’s how to participate:
- Follow us on Facebook (Carlsbad Village Yoga and Fitness) and Twitter (@Carlsbadyoga) If you’d like to motivate and inspire others, feel free to post your daily or weekly Fit Challenge updates on our Facebook page or Twitter feed (be sure to use the tag #CVYFitChallenge)
- Register in person at the studio or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee to join is $25 (or $20 for co-op members). You will receive a FREE Carlsbad Yoga and Fitness tank or t-shirt for signing up to participate.
- Set your GOAL! This could be to take one extra class per week, reduce your daily sugar intake, increase your vegetable consumption, or begin mediating once a week. You decide where YOU need growth.
- You may begin challenge any time in January, but be prepared to stick with it for 3 MONTHS! You can do it!! We can help you track your progress online or at the studio.
- As a participant you are eligible to enter a drawing to win your choice of a travel yoga mat, massage, toesox sandals, socks or gloves. Drawing will be held on May 1, 2014.
We hope we can help you be the best you can be this 2014!!