Carlsbad Village Yoga is pleased to announce that the Floating Yogis will be utilizing the studio for specific segments of their SUP Teacher Training March 14-16 2014!!
When you sign up for the certification course, you will receive…
1. 25 hours CEU with Yoga Alliance
2. WPA guidelines for water safety & paddling techniques
3. Plenty of practice teaching on the water
4. Tools to create a business plan
5. Manual – which includes sequencing, business help, water safety & more
6. Ideas on how to both modify & challenge different poses
7. Lots of time on the water dealing with real situations
8. Swag Bag
If you are interested in enhancing your SUP Yoga practice, contact the Floating Yogis at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if space is still available!
Carlsbad Village Yoga and Fitness exists because of the wonderful people and businesses within the local community. We enjoy providing a space for the community to get fit, have fun, and make new friends! With our new monthly program, OPERATION: Ladies’ Yoga Night Out, we hope to grow our community to include the wives and girlfriends of active duty military personnel. This event will be offered one Saturday a month beginning March 8th at 6:30pm-8:30pm. For just $10 per person, guests can enjoy a 60 minute all-level yoga flow followed by a wine & potluck social hour. We hope this event will provide an evening of relaxation and fun!
If you’d like to try some of our other amazing yoga and fitness classes or join our co-op, we also offer a special discount for active duty military and their families.
Unlimited Yoga Co-op Membership (w/ three month auto-pay) ONLY $95/month!
Limited Yoga Co-op Membership (w/ three month auto-pay) ONLY $15/month & $10/class.